I got the tranny fully resealed, the v-8 harness wired to plug into the s10 body, got the cd player wired in, most of the dash put back together, reassembled the doubler case, installed the clocking ring and doubler case, and starting mocking up the 205. Still need to twin stick it and drill the adapter plate. Here's some pics of the case.
I got a little carried away with the sealer. Clocked it up 32* I know it's hideous, but hope it works.
Last week and weekend I got the 205 twin sticked, the 205 resealed, the doubler adapter drilled, doubler fully installed and t-case crossmember installed. Everything else will be on hold for a while because my new little boy showed up on sunday.